Saturday 6 February 2016

L.I.F.E

CNY is now like finally!
But this year is going to be the first year that I am not going to celebrate it at home.
Luckily I have a bunch of friends who make me feel warm 6500 miles away from home. I can't be more grateful to have all of you.
When people are stepping into the world of work they rarely go back home and I start to wonder if I can go home every year to celebrate CNY after this.
To be honest I am afraid that there is one day I am used to this kind of study/working life and no longer anticipate the celebration of CNY with family.
People tend to forget about their parents when they are too busy with their lives far away from their hometown. Will there be such a day when I become one of them? Hopefully not.

Time really flies.
If only I could rewind the clock and make the time stop. Fine that's ridiculous.
A friend of the same age as me came and talked to me yesterday.
She was so stressed out about her applications for internships in the companies in the UK.
Out of dozens companies she has just gotten two positive replies.
Although I can still enjoy at the moment but I know another kind of life is awaiting me : writing CVs, applying for work, attending interviews, worrying about life etc.
Sometime I am really frustated at myself.
I always tell myself that I should find some aim in life(at least know what I want to do in the future) but at the end of the day I will just be in bed playing with my phone. 
My life has been too easy since forever, it went too smoothly and this makes me feel anxious.
I envy when people achieving their dreams at my age.
I envy my sister who is already earning an income by herself while studying.
I want to do something different and not merely work for my entire life and retire, at least make some contributions to the society.

After saying so much, I am still so clueless. *shaking head*

3 comments:

  1. jia you!!! write more blog laaa i am so boring ehhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take actions then. ;) but yeah I am planning to only start applying for internships or exchange programme next year... I know it sounds like an excuse to not do anything for the first year but still...yeah no motivation to do those stuffs yet. :/ life has been too easy for me too broh. I agree with what you've said. XD

    ReplyDelete